Thanks to our cutting-edge equipment, we carry out stubbing and re-tubing activities at customer sites for large shell&tubes heat exchangers, such as boilers, absorbers, evaporators and condensers, tube bundles in the naval industry, tube bundles for refineries, etc.
Heat Exchangers Retubing
Thanks to our cutting-edge equipment, we carry out stubbing and re-tubing activities at customer sites for large and medium sizes shell&tubes heat exchangers, such as boilers, absorbers, evaporators and condensers of refrigeration units, tube bundles in the naval industry, tube bundles for refineries, condensers for electrical plant etc.
Heat exchangers retubing is necessary in various cases including:
- The exchanger no longer meets the project thermal demand due to a high percentage of clogged tubes;
- After a first analysis the tubes are found to be under-thickned;
- The efficiency of the exchanger is no longer guaranteed due to the general deterioration of the tubes;
- For adjustments or improvements it is chosen to replace the material or the corrugation of the current tubes.
Overhaul and re-gasketing of gaskets & plate heat exchangers
Mettiamo a disposizione un servizio di manutenzione di scambiatori a piastre ispezionabili completo:
- Possibility of disassembly and reassembly at the customer’s site;
- Plate pack cleaning: Activity aimed at restoring the basic efficiency of the heat exchanger by cleaning organic and inorganic deposits formed due to the normal use of the exchanger;
- Regasketing: Operation carried out for gasket & plates heat exchangers of any brand, replacing the gaskets of the entire plate pack, the main sealing element subject to wear and failures over time;
- Leaks searching: In the case that there are external leaks or any mixing between the two circuits, we proceed with an accurate analysis of the problems and definitive resolution through various activities chosen in the most appropriate manner;
- Testing: at the end of each operation, the exchanger is suitably tested at the design pressures with hydraulic and pneumatic pressure tests.
Thermo-hydraulic systems revamping
We are able to revamp complex thermo-hydraulic systems by restoring the full functionality of the original system through a wide range of operations:
- Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of all heat exchange equipments present in the plant, with the possibility of reconstruction and replacement of obsolete heat exchangers.
- Integration of new plant lines for the recovery of thermal wastes for various types of applications.
- Manteinance of the system controls and valves with the possibility of replacement or repairment of those present.
- Reconstruction of the welded piping for deteriorated sections or for the new construction of plant lines.